Priority Projects List for the Transportation Improvement Program (TIP)
PUBLIC NOTICE: DRAFT AVAILABLE FOR PUBLIC REVIEW AND COMMENT
To be considered by the TPA Governing Board at their next regularly scheduled public meeting:
- September 20, 2018, 9:00 am
- Meeting location (this meeting only): Lake Worth Casino Building, 10 S. Ocean Blvd., Lake Worth, FL 33460
- Click to review the Draft Priority Projects List - FY 2020-2024
- TPA Project Status and Scoring
- Comments may be provided in the following ways:
- Click here to provide online comments by Sep. 18, 2018
- Mail or deliver comments by Sep. 18, 2018 to the TPA at 2300 N. Jog Rd., West Palm Beach, FL 33411
- Attend the public meeting listed above for the TPA Governing Board on Sep. 20, 2018. Complete a comment card at the meeting to indicate a desire to speak on the appropriate agenda item.
- Please call the TPA at 561-684-4170 with any questions.
- Persons who require special accommodations under the Americans with Disabilities Act or persons who require translation services (free of charge) should call 561.684.4143 or email MBooth@PalmBeachTPA.org at least 5 business days in advance of the meeting. Hearing impaired individuals are requested to telephone the Florida Relay System at #711.
- Public participation is solicited without regard to race, color, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability or family status.
Pursuant to s. 339.175(8), Florida Statutes, the TPA must annually adopt a list of transportation system priority projects and transmit the list to FDOT for use in developing the next draft Five-Year Work Program and Transportation Improvement Program (TIP). The TPA Priority Projects are consistent with the goals, objectives and values of the TPA's adopted Long Range Transportation Plan and further the TPA vision of creating a Safe, Efficient, and Connected Multimodal Transportation System.
Currently Adopted Priorities:
FY 2019-2023 Priorities (adopted 7-20-2017)
Previously Adopted Priorities: